Luffy Coco Mini Moss - Builds a Beautiful and Natural Aquascape: Easy Care, Hardy and Long Lasting Plant: Filters and Provides Aquariums with Oxygen
- LIVE IMPORTED MINI MOSS --- Coming all the way from Asia, these helpful aquatic plants suck up nitrates, CO2 and fish waste. Because this 100% all natural moss is wild harvested without any pesticides, it may arrive with some brown spots. These spots are perfectly natural and will turn green as soon as the moss adjusts to its new environment and water conditions.
- BEAUTIFUL FEATHERY LEAVES --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss have beautiful, small leaves that cluster together, giving it a feathery texture. Mix and match with other underwater plants to build a naturalistic aquascape.
- STAND ALONE PLANT --- These don't need to be anchored down in order to grow. Every LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes attached to an organic coconut husk so all you have to do is place it at the bottom of your tank or tie it to a mesh to create a vertical green wall.
- SLOW GROWING, HARDY PLANT --- Naturally a hardy plant, this is perfect for first time aquarium owner or experts who don't want to spend too much time fussing over their aquarium plants. LUFFY Coco Mini Moss grow slowly and has longevity.
- EASY TO CARE --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is a high quality plant that can thrive in most aquarium conditions. Simply give it a quick, gentle rinse before adding it to your large or small tank, then leave it as it is and enjoy how your aquarium looks!
LUFFY Coco Mini Moss thrive in almost all aquarium conditions. They are great in absorbing nitrates, CO2 and fish wastes, keeping tanks clean and providing tanks with some oxygen. Not only are they be