Baby Bowls Feeding Set with Baby Fork and Baby Spoons BPA Free | Toddler Bowls with Baby Food Masher | Suction Baby Bowl for Toddlers with Toddler Utensils |Baby Bowls with Suction | Baby Shower Regis
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FOR BABY FEEDING AND TODDLER FEEDING --> Each toddler bowl set comes complete with three different size baby feeding bowls with lids and suction cups attached to the bottom of the baby food bowl to keep them in place. It also includes a pair of baby utensils which are colored baby forks and baby spoons with a travel case, and a bonus mash and serve bowl. This means you will be ready for mealtime without any additional purchase required. The Perfect Baby Shower Gift Idea!
- FDA INSPECTED AND APPROVED --> Our suction bowl for toddlers and baby utensils have been FDA certified and free of any harmful chemicals. Each baby feeding set is proven to be Latex free, Lead free, BPA free, and Phthalate free.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE--> Our infant bowls is guaranteed to last while your baby is still in diapers and beyond. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know and we will either replace the toddler bowls with suction or give a full refund. We promise this guarantee forever.
- TAKE YOUR BABY SUCTION BOWL ON THE GO--> Snap tight lids make the baby bowls with lids great for baby food containers and can be stacked on top of each other. A diaper bag might not be the cleanest place in the world for a baby feeding spoon or a baby plate. While traveling your baby utensils will touch every bit of gunk and goo in the bag which eventually will end up in your baby's mouth. Our travel case ensures that no matter what is in your diaper bag, your baby utensils stay clean and away f
- PREPARE FRESH FOOD WITH THE MASH AND SERVE BOWL → Buying baby food maybe easier but many times there are additional ingredients in the baby food that may not be so healthy. To ensure your baby's food has the purest ingredients, the mash and serve bowl allows parents to make your own baby food. Making your own baby food will not only save you money but peace of mind of knowing exactly what you are feeding your baby. Mash up some bananas or even avocados and let your toddler explore new flavors.