Admit it you talk to yourself. We all do, without even thinking about it. And that's the problem, when we're upset we're rarely thinking positive when we talk to ourselves. So much of what we say to ourselves is negative, hurtful, and damaging which ultimately prevents us from living the blessed and successful life God has planned for us. Scripture is clear, "life and death is in the power of the tongue." The power to take control of our lives is in our mouth. By learning how to talk to yourself
- Deliver Me from Negative Self Talk A Guide to Speaking Faith Filled Words
List Price: $ 5.38
Price: $ 4.45
Daily Positive Affirmation Cards for Kids - Encourage & Inspire your children da
Chicken Soup for the Soul - Find Your Happiness : 101 Inspirational Stories...
One of Allingham s very best Observer Eric Crowther collected secrets and used them as weapons Delighting in nothing more than torturing those around him with what he knew there is no shortage of suspects when he is found dead in the White Cottage Chief Inspector Challenor and his son Jerry will have to look deep into everyone s past including the victim s before they can be sure who has pulled the trigger The fact that Jerry is in love with one of the suspects however might complicate things Th
- The White Cottage Mystery
List Price: $ 16.00
Price: $ 8.80
More Mystery Books Products
2018 GIFT IDEAS | COLOURING BOOKS FOR GROWN-UPS | HUMOR I run on coffee, sarcasm, and lipstick. Snarky AF: Volume 1 Just because our current political discourse has inspired an entire line of Swear Word Adult Coloring Books, doesn’t mean we need another coloring book with the F-bomb on the cover. Let's combine that anger and negativity, add a cup of sarcasm, a dash of passive aggressiveness, and a sprinkle of sass. Let this simmer on low, deep in your brain, for 20 minutes (or until it glow
List Price: $ 6.99
Price: $ 6.29
Our company doesn’t just sell Training Notebooks to make profit, we really want to help you see results and be proud of yourself and your health! What does the Actually, I can Fitness Planner contain: NEWSTAR Concept: valuable information about a healthy lifestyle Motivational quotes to keep you motivated for every day of the training Notebook 84 pages for 12 weeks of daily food log to record healthy eats, including trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water sleeps and daily exercise workouts. W
- YOU CAN DO IT! Did you set your Fitness, Workout and Food goals for 2018? Then you definitely need the Actually, I Can Fitness Journal for Women and Men to motivate you and to track your workouts and meals. Our Fitness Planner will help you achieve all your diet and weight loss goals!
- 2018 IS ALL ABOUT YOU! Your new Exercise Nutrition Journal is not just a fitness diary, it is a complete inspirational food and training notebook that will inspire you to get that sexy body you are dreaming of. Get your fitness diary 2018 now!
- WRITE IT DOWN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN! 84 days of Food Workout Journal to write your dreams about your weight loss, track your diet and develop healthy habits to a sexy new you. Our spiral bound workout planner guides you to positive thinking and energizes your fitness journey.
- LOOKING FOR A GIFT- All your dear ones can use our Fitness Journal and be proud of their accomplishments regarding their nutrition and training planning. Make them the best gift ever the Actually, I can Fit Journal.
- 1 YEAR GUARANTEE- We are driven by the need to help you see RESULTS. If you don't absolutely love your PeoBeo Exercise Notebook, just send it back and we'll promptly refund you in full.
Price: $ 24.95
Winner of the Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery Novel
The Girl I Used to Be is another thrilling murder-mystery that'll have you on the edge of your seat from the New York Times-bestselling author April Henry, the author of the Point Last Seen series, Girl, Stolen, and The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die.
Olivia was only three years old when her mother was killed and everyone suspected her father of murder. But his whereabouts remained a mystery. Fast forward fourteen years.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 5.85
Related Mystery Books Products
People get up to all kinds of mischief out at Lake Morality.When Kristen Morgan abandoned her baby girl in a locked car, Lt. Maggie Redmond was angry. Though the baby was uninjured, things could have been much worse.When the mother’s body is found two days later, in a lake far outside town on the road to the county prison, Maggie suddenly has more than child endangerment or a missing person on her hands.Kristen Morgan’s family and doctor say that she was depressed and possibly not taki
Find More Mystery Books Products