LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern: Live Aquatic Plant : Provides a Natural Environment for Your Fish: Hardy Plant with Longevity: Bring more color to your Aquascape (Philippine Fern (1 Pc))
Luffy Coco Philippines Java Fern: Live Aquatic Plant with 10+ Leaves : Provides a Natural Environment for Your Fish: Easy Care: Hardy Plant with Longevity: Bring more color to your Aquascape
- LIVE IMPORTED PHILIPPINES JAVA FERN --- Microsorum pteropus "Philippine", or Philippines Java Fern is a beautiful species of underwater fern. Every LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern comes with more than 10 leaves, each varying between 3 to 8 inches: ready to grow in your aquarium.
- DARK GREEN ADDS CONTRAST --- LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern are prefered by aquarium enthusiasts for their naturally darker green hue. When mixed with other underwater plants, it gives the overall aquascape a beautiful contrasting spectrum.
- ANCHOR IT DOWN --- Philippines Java Ferns need to be anchored down in order to grow. Every LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern comes attached to an organic coconut husk. All you have to do is plant it without covering its rhizomes (roots).
- HARDY FERN --- Naturally a hardy fern, this is perfect for first time hobbyists or experts who don't want to spend too much time fussing over their plants. They grow slowly and has longevity.
- EASY TO CARE FOR --- LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern just needs slightly harder water and fare well in low light and CO2 levels. At full adulthood, they can grow up to 12 inches tall.
Known particularly for its slightly broad leaves that embody a hammered like surface pattern, the naturally darker green hue of the Philippines Java Fern adds depth and contrast when placed with other underwater plants in any aquas
Dwarf Baby Tears Hemianthus Callitrichoides Cuba Potted Java Moss Live Aquatic Plants for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Tank by Greenpro
- Beatiful carpeting plant.
- USDA approved.
- Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aqarium pet.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.
- Approximately size is 3-5 inches height.
- Hemianthus callitrichoides Cuba usually creep over the bottom with millimetre-sized round leaves.
- It's wonderful for aquarium community for example fish tank, shrimp tank.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.