4th of July romper for baby (Model size-A 11 months baby who height-33" and weight-22lbs wear the 9-12M and fits well.)
- Reference:A 11 months baby who height-33" and weight-22lbs wears the 9-12M is fits well.
- Nice and very patriotic outfit.This romper is a must have for July 4th or any other occasions.
- This is the perfect costume as a photo props or for Fourth of July Pageants as the child's theme wear.
- The fabric is soft to the skin of the baby and a little bit stretchy,perfect for summer.
- Buy the jumpsuit and get the headband for free,so the package would included:1x Romper+1xHeadband
CAUTION:BE GENTLE TO THE SNAP BUTTON!!!!
Cute one piece jumpsuit and a matching headband compliment this adorable outfit.
We offer the headband for free if you buy the jumpsuit. The headband is perfect to match with the
suit and they are the best collocation.
The quality is great, the fabric is soft and perfect for baby/toddler skins.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 10.99
Afraid of kicking quilt by the baby?As a mother has to wake up many times a night. With this sleeping bag Baby can not kick off the quilt which can let mothers rest assured to sleep
- Material:faux cashmere,soft,breathable,safety and health
- Suitable for baby 0-12 months,adjustable with velcro,size:21.7*11.4"
- Keeping baby warm all night,generous sack design allows room for kicking,but cannot be kicked off ,reduce the risk of catching a cold
- A perfect present for your sweetie,It is can be a blanket,also can be used as sleeping bag
- Package content: 1pc white baby sleeping bag/sleeping wrap blanket
100% brand new and high quality
Type: Sleeping bag,Blanket
Material: Faux cashmere
Suitable for ages in children (0-12months)
A perfect present for your friends,families, lovers etc
Package include:1PC Baby Wrap B
List Price: $ 22.99
Price: $ 15.09
‘A fantastic and engaging read. Kerry Barrett truly is a very talented author.’ - Babs (Goodreads)Two women. Two decades. One story.Fearne has landed her dream job to run Mode. Except the dream isn’t quite so rosy in reality, the print magazine is struggling and Fearne is determined to save it!In 1966, desperate to escape her life, Nancy moves to London with her brilliantly unpredictable friend Suze to achieve their dream of writing for Mode magazine together.For Mode to survive Fearne nee