Popular Geometric Design Border Wooden Stamp for Block Printing - DIY Henna Fabric Textile Paper Clay Pottery Block Printing Stamp
- L-4.0 x W-1.0 x H-0.9 inches (10.1 x 2.5 x 2.3 cms)
- Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, pottery, school projects
- Make tattoo body adornments | Use as decorative drawer knobs
- Sponge, foam, brush, henna, color or accessories NOT included
- Royal Kraft™ Creative Fun Gift Idea for all ages | Read Description for more
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, pottery, scrapbook.
3. Make school & college projects and painting homework.
4. Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
5. Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
HOW TO USE:
1. Layout fabric or paper on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread color on wooden blocks using sponge piece.
3. Place blocks on paper or fabric and appl