Warranty: 2 year
- Synology NAS/NVR comes with default licenses that allow you to set up and manage surveillance devices. The number of default licenses may differ. You only need to purchase extra licenses when your deployment requires more licenses than the default ones listed below: Synology NAS: 2 default licenses. Network Video Recorder: 4 default licenses. Deep Learning NVR: 8 default licenses
- Synology also provides three options for additional purchased licenses: 1, 4 or 8 Surveillance Device License Packs; each comes with a single license key, allowing you to activate 1, 4 or 8 surveillance devices at a time.
- To find out the maximum number of surveillance devices supported on each Synology NAS/NVR, please refer to the specifications of each model.
- Purchased licenses can be migrated, while default license keys cannot.
- Under most circumstances, each IP camera, I/O module, IP speaker, intercom, and access controller will only require one license, while each transaction device will require two licenses. However, multi-lens cameras and video servers for analog cameras may require additional licenses. For more details about supported cameras and surveillance devices, please refer to the Camera Support List and Surveillance Device Support List at Synology website.
New from $9.49 (1 offers)